Sunday, August 31, 2008

The question game


Here is a something I found on another blog site- Just some simple questions and answers- I thought it might be fun to do.  I think your suppose to just put one word answers - some I did and some I didn't.

Where is your cell phone?  Car, purse, drawer, pocket -(just like my keys) 
Where is your significant other? playing soccer
Your hair color?  Blond
Your mother? analytical   
Your father?  laid back
Your favorite thing to do to relax? long, hot bubble bath or read
Your dream last night?  about  high school friends (FaceBook)
Your dream/goal? to raise children who are happy, healthy and love the Lord!
The room your in? office
Your hobby? scrap booking (when I find the time)
Your fear?  roller coasters, spiders
Where do you want to be in 6 years?  with my family - still being lucky enough to stay at home with my children (maybe in a new house)
Where were you last night?  waiting for husband to come home from work
One of your wish list items?  Hardwood floors
Last thing you did? Clean and mop the kitchen
Your pet? Old, Chihuahua
Your computer?  Apple
Your mood?  Frustrated
Your car?  Honda Pilot
Favorite store? Target
Your summer?  Too Fast!
Your favorite color?  Pink of course
When was the last time you laughed? about 1o minutes ago
Last time you cried?  a week ago

No comments: