Tuesday, August 12, 2008

100 gifts

So, I thought I would post something that was not a picture today.  I'm stealing this idea from a fellow friend at operation motherhood.    This will be an ongoing post about the gifts that I am thankful for in my life no matter how big or small.  I will try to post some every week.

1.  Being able to be a stay-at-home mom for 8 years!!
2.  My very hard working husband
3.   3 healthy children
4.  My friends -they keep me sane!
5.  My house 
6.  The sounds of tiny clapping hands
7.  Seeing the pride of accomplishment in my daughter's eyes
8.  The sounds of trains going around a track in the early morning(or all day for that matter)
9.  The excitement in my children when they hear the snow cone truck coming down the street
10.  High chair + cheerios = happy baby (at least for a little while-so I can get something done!)
11.  Family Vacations to PCB while growing up
12.  A mother who stayed at home to raise us and was always there when we needed her
13.  A dad who is always listens and never judges
14.  A paid for college education!!  Thank you!
15.  Spending time with my brother and his family this summer-  I wish we lived closer!
16.  A husband who is very handy around the house
17.  Silence in the house when the kids are asleep
18.  The sound of a baby talking in the morning in her bed
19.  The beautiful sound of my daughter singing
20.  The many questions of a 4 year old about God
21.   A mother-in-law and father-in-law that are so generous and kind
22.  A sister-in-law who is so talented and would do anything for you!
23.  2 beautiful nieces and 3 handsome nephews
24.  A grandmother and grandfather who are in there late 80's and healthy!
25.  A brother who made me laugh a lot while growing up 

to be continued.......

1 comment:

BigD said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.