Friday, January 16, 2009

My little snuggle bug.....

God finally gave me a child that loves to snuggle!  AG is the first of my children that just loves to hug and snuggle with you.  Whenever you tell her to go hug someone, she goes right up to them puts her arms around their neck and always gives them several pats on the back.  It is the cutest thing!  At night when I am putting her in the bed, she will just lay her head on my shoulder and let me rock her.  She will just be so still doesn't try to get down at all. L on the other hand was never like that!  She was always on the go-still is!  I guess that is why she loves gymnastics-all that energy!  W was a little better at snuggling with me. He was not as active as L.   But, I am thankful God gave me one snuggle bug.... especially on cold days like today!






No comments: