Friday, February 27, 2009

Gotta love grandparents!!




For the past 24 hours my house has been a little calmer and quieter. (Did I just say that??)  Our little AG is visiting grandma and grandpa for a few days.  She is getting to spend some quality time with them, while I am enjoying the break from chasing around a 16 month old for a couple days.  I must say that although we miss her around here, it is SO nice to have a break now and then.  Gives me the chance to "recharge" my battery and hopefully be a better mom.  She is such little sweetheart but is really starting to throw some fits(with very high pitched squeals) and get into everything around the house.  Hopefully, she is being a perfect little angel for the grandparents so she will be able to come back soon for another visit:)  Thanks for the break Mom and Dad!  

No comments: