Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Dear AG,

Happy Birthday my sweet little girl! I can't believe it has been a whole year since you were placed in my arms and became apart of our family! You have the most beautiful blue eyes, sweetest laugh and the best disposition! You are very laid back and go with the flow which is very nice with all the busy times we have had this year. It has been so much fun watching you grow from a precious little infant to an alert, inquisitive baby! Your brother and sister love you so much and can't get enough of you! I cherish the moments of watching the interaction between all of you. Your daddy loves you so much-I think you have a very special bond with him-When he walks into the room your face just lights up and that makes him so happy!

God has blessed me with 3 wonderful and healthy children and I thank him everyday for the life he has given me! I look forward to watching you grow and learn new things over this next year! It makes me a little teary eyed to live the baby stage, but I have savored every moment of it and look forward to what lies ahead!! We love you sweet baby girl!!

Check out our movie of AG we put together-go to the following link:

No comments: